Worried about excess hair fall?
Tired of using medicines?
Then here comes the solution PRP.
Asmara health care provides the expertise Dermatologists- Trichologists, who analyse the root cause of hair problem and come up with latest hair care solutions .
What is PRP?
PRP is an autologous plasma with high concentration of platelets above baseline. The platelets is cultivated from the patient’s own blood sample .This PRP concentrated with various Growth factors which has potential to enhance the recruitment , proliferation and differentiation of cells including stem cells involved in tissue regeneration and remodelling which helps to revitalize the growth of new hair follicles.
How do we perform the procedure of PRP for hair loss?
Blood is drawn in our clinic under aseptic precautions. Then the blood is spun in a centrifuge and the PRP is separated and removed from the rest of the blood . This highly concentrated platelet rich plasma is injected into the scalp with fine insulin syringes on your concerned areas.
Who can go for PRP therapy?
- Patterned hair loss in males and females
- Alopecia areata
- Scarring alopecia
- Atrophic scars
- Facial rejuvenation
- Faster wound healing
Who cannot go for PRP therapy?
- Patient with Hb <10g% and platelet count <105/micro litre.
- Patient who take anticoagulant drugs, recent corticosteroids usage within 1 month.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Local infection at the site of procedure.
Why you can go for PRP?
- Safe and reliable results
- Simple, non surgical and quick recovery
- No long term effects as it is autologous
- Natural looking end results
- Procedure lasting approximately 60min
Is PRP associated with any risks/ complications?
PRP has been proven to be one hundred percent safe and secure .
But still there can be minimal chances of transient pain oedema , redness at the injection site .
Why to choose Asmara health care?
- Our expertise Dermatologists-Trichologists analyse the root cause of Hair problem and suggest the appropriate solution for your concern.
- Latest hair care techniques
- Monitoring of patients response to treatment , and making the patient satisfied with the results.
Done with covering your baldness?
Tired of using medicines for hair loss?
Permanent Solution is HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
We ASMARA HEALTH CARE SKIN AND HAIR CLINIC have the expertise team to perform hair transplantation procedure effectively keeping in mind that patient’s comfort and satisfaction upmost.
What is Hair transplantation ?
Hair transplantation is a minimal invasive surgical procedure of transplanting the hairs from donor area to the bald area.
How the procedure is done?
We use FUE ( follicular unit extraction) technique which means the extraction of individual hair follicles from donor area and transplanting the same to bald area .
- This procedure does not leave any scar except tiny holes in donor area which will get heal within few days after surgery and it has less postoperative discomfort.
Who can go for Hair transplantation?
- Male patterned baldness
- If medicines for hair loss are not giving positive results.
- Hair loss due to trauma, burns or any surgical procedures.
- Patient with healthy scalp and adequate donor grafts.
Who cannot go for hair transplantation?
- Large bald area , low hair density, small donor area
- Male patterned hair loss in young patient with strong family history
- Bleeding disorder
- Keloidal tendency
Why Hair transplantation?
- Natural looking results
- Permanent solution for baldness
- Cost effective solution for treating hair loss
Any complications with hair transplantation?
- Folliculitis , any allergic reaction to anaesthesia
- Scalp hypoesthesia
- Periorbital oedema
- Keloid , hypertrophic scarring
Number of sessions needed?
It varies from person to person
3-4 sessions required to achieve the full head of hair desired.
Sessions occur several months apart to allow each transplant to fully heal.
When are the results expected?
The complete growth is expected within 8-12 months time
Why to choose Asmara skin and hair clinic?
- Complete Hair assessment is done by the expertise Dermatologists-Trichologists before the procedure
- The procedure is carried out in aseptic conditions to avoid complications
- Closely monitoring the patient’s response to treatment and assessing the effective results by keeping the patient’s comfort upmost.